Friday 8 October 2010

Weird Science

Just imagine you're a teenage boy...ok, got it? Now, imagine you can't get a girlfriend...got that? Good. Now, imagine you and your equally geeky mate decide to create a girl on your 1980's home computer...and you'll need to wear bra's on ya heads too...ok, now watch Weird Science.

Directed by the recently departed legend, John Hughes (The Breakfast Club), Weird Science encapsulates every fantasy a teenage boy has, hot chick (Kelly LeBrock-all for you), popularity, parties, drinking...and some mutant biker guys too (not in my fantasy I'll add).

This film, erm...advised me on masturbation, that's all I'll say (when I was young I mean!).

Very, very funny!

Budget: $7,500,000
Gross: $14,739,936

Fun Fact: There was a TV series in 1994, running for an astounding 88 episodes...pretty awful though. Look out for a young Robert Downey Jr as the High School bully...what a git and Bill Paxton (Aliens) as a rather insensitive elder brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment